Saturday, March 3, 2012

New Classes Posted!

Happy Saturday, Everyone!  It's cold, icy and snowy here in the Mount Washington Valley this morning,  but compared to what the rest of the country is dealing with (meaning the tornadoes), we're blessed.  My heart goes out to the people affected, and I hope and pray that my relatives and friends living in those areas are safe.

I have posted new classes on my "classes" page.  You'll notice no dates or fees yet - those will be posted later - but if you're at all interested in ANY course listed, or would like to see a workshop offered that is not listed, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know!

I am in communication with a few area B & Bs and hotels and will post those I recommend soon.  So stay tuned!

Meanwhile...support your favorite relief agency to help out our fellow neighbors.  Mine is Americares, which supplies medicine and medical aid to affected areas.

No comments: