Saturday, February 4, 2012

HOUSE on the HILL STUDIO WORKSHOPS!

I'm pleased to announce the debut of my workshop series entitled (drum roll, please!): HOUSE on the HILL STUDIO WORKSHOPS. Most of these will be one to three-day workshops, geared towards the visitor to the Mount Washington Valley.

I've been in touch with other artist-colleagues who are expressing an interest in being a visiting artist. I'm hoping that this is something I'll be able to do starting next Spring.

As a member of the Mount Washington Valley Chamber of Commerce (as of this coming week, that is), I will be able to reach out to the vast tourist industry, as well as the residents of this beautiful area.

So if you're interested in what the Workshops can offer you, please visit my "Classes" page on my website...OR...LIKE me on FACEBOOK!

I hope to see you in the Mountains!

nancy

No comments: