Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The NEW House on the Hill Studio!

Wow...big changes!  I and my studio recently moved to the White Mountains of New Hampshire!  What a beautiful area...awe-inspiring views of the whole White Mountain range, from Crawford Notch out towards Pinkham and Evans Notch.  Mt. Washington normally greets us in the morning with its majestic snow-capped peak! 

The house and studio are situated high on a hill...so I was able to keep the House on the Hill Studio name!  The studio is twice the size of my old one in Connecticut, so I will be able to conduct classes and workshops. My students will be treated to a world-class view while working in a comfortable, clean environment.

Scroll down below to see photos of the studio interior!

After the holidays, I will join the Mount Washington Valley Chamber of Commerce.  Through this venue, I will connect with area hotels and motels to create package plans for visitors who would like a learning vacation. Contact me if you're interested in joining my mailing list for upcoming classes and workshops!

No comments: